I’m getting the hang of this video thingy maboob. Well, that’s what I think. Feel free to tell me what I need to approve on. Sooooo, I can’t get enough of flowers… or stripes… or flowers. Yes, that’s how I roll. And if you think I’m repeating myself you are correct, but I have decided to embrace it. Why hunt for patterns and ideas that don’t speak up to me?
This time it was a lovely spring fresh pillow case compilation that I found here, that sparked my creativity. I simplified it since I didn’t have the patience for complicated detailed art today.
Here is how I did it:
- Paint the outline with the green to make a space for your flower. Essie ‘The more the merrier’
- Make c-shapes with your first medium pink. Essie ‘Love every minute’
- Fill in with lighter pink. Essie ‘Romper room’
- Accentuate with darkest pink. Appeal4 ‘Love in the mist’
- Highlight and make shadows on your leaves. LimeCrime ‘Pastelchio’ and H&M ‘Jungle me’
1. Tape off with different sized straight tape, I use nailvinyls from the link above since they are so easy to work with.
2. Paint with your desired colors and use a thin brush if you have a thin line to fill in. I used Essie ‘Love every minute’, LimeCrime ‘Pastelchio’ and Essie ‘Chinchilly’.
3. Remove the tape immediately.
4. Top coat your design.
5. Clean up.
I loved it so much that I snapped a lot of pictures.