Hello lovelies! So while I’m figuring out this video tutorial thing I made one of an easy design, using only a dotting tool or bobby pin and a piece of tape. This is the neon cheetah I did a couple of days ago. I have made a channel on YouTube where you can subscribe if you want too, you find it here.
Tutorial cheetah/leopard (whatever you want to call it):
- Start with your base color.
- Put your nail polish for the spots on a non stick surface so you can easily pick it up with your tool, aluminium foil, plastic lid, wax paper whatever you can find that works for you.
- Use your dotting tool or bobby pin to create uneven dots over the nail.
- Take the next color and outline the spots with c-shapes, it doesn’t have to be neat. It will look great anyway.
- Fill in empty spaces with your second color and make dots and or little c’s.
- Top coat and clean up with acetone on a flat brush around your cuticles for a crisp, neat look.
Tutorial color block with bow:
- Start with base color. Let it dry completely.
- Put a piece of tape across your nail to square of the area you want in another color. I use nailvinyls because they are so easy to work with, but regular tape works too.
- Paint with your next color.
- Remove tape immediately and pull it in the direction you have taped it to minimize smearing.
- Top coat and wait.
- Add a bit of top coat or nail glue if you want a stronger hold on to the base of your nail.
- Add the bow!
I hope you found this helpful, I will practice more with these videos if you like them.