Since the sun is shining and giving me summer feelings every day here in Sweden I did another summery mani. This time it’s inspired by one of my towels.
- I started with a base of Essie ‘Find me an oasis’, two coats and then my favorite top coat HK Girl.
- When that was completely dry I taped off irregular lines with thin nail tape. For these kind of designs I like the cheaper version of nail tape, and save my nailvinyls for other patterns.
- I painted two sections at a time using different bright colors, China Glaze ‘Too yacht to handle’, ‘That’s shore bright’, ‘Sun-kissed’, ModelsOwn ‘Sun hat’ and Drip Drop Nailpaint ‘Pink’.
- I removed the tape as I went so the color wouldn’t dry.
- Top coat again.
- Clean up with flat/angled brush dipped in acetone around the cuticles.
I hope you like it as much as I do.