Since Jasmine of Oshima Nails only works with gel polish I thought it was okay to show you how I tried to recreate her design using nail polish instead. All the details are listed in my previous post, but here is a short video how to.
- Paint your nails white
- Use a thin nail art brush and outline a flower. I used black nail polish but of course you can use acrylic paint as well.
- Fill in the middle of the flower with neon yellow.
- I dabbed on OPI sheer tint ‘Don’t violet me down’, it doesn’t have to be perfect for this look.
- Top coat. I use fast drying top coat HK Girl from Glisten & Glow .
- Clean up with a flat/angled brush dipped in acetone.
Good luck and have fun!