Today I got nail mail with ‘Totes’ from piCture pOlish, it’s such a gorgeous muted orange that inspired me to do a color block mani and some dots with contrasting pink polishes and some studs from Born Pretty Store. ( Use my code AMJ61 for 10% off ).
- Start with your base color. ‘Totes’ from piCture pOlish.
- Add fast drying top coat and wait until completely dry. HK Girl from Glisten & Glow
- Tape off your first section. Nail Vinyls from here.
- Paint your contrasting color. ‘Shades’ from Models Own. Immediately remove the tape.
- Top coat again and wait until completely dry (I was a bit to eager here, so it dragged a bit when I pulled the tape off, shame on me!)
- Paint next contrasting color. ‘Parfait day’ from LimeCrime. Pull off the tape immediately.
- Top coat again.
Good luck and have fun with the colors!