This idea I had looks a lot better in person and was very hard to capture in a picture since the wood effect was so subtle. But anyways, here you have it:
- Start with base color, I used OPI ‘My boyfriend scales walls’
- Use a liner brush for the planks, I used OPI ‘Skull & gloss bones’
- Lightly brush to make the patterns in the wood using the same color as above.
- Use dotting tool to make the flowers, OPI ‘No room for the blues’
- 5. Fill in the flowers with a lighter blue, China Glaze ‘Kinetic Blue’
- 6. Take a brush and lightly accent the petals with the darker blue again.
- 7. Paint the leaves, H&M ‘Jungle me’ and China Glaze ‘Grass is lime greener’
- 8. Dot the middle of the flower with yellow, I used OPI ‘I just can’t Cope-cabana’
- 9. Top coat, I used Glisten & Glow HK Girl
- 10. Clean up with acetone on a flat/angled brush around your cuticles.
Good luck and have fun!