I was playing around with my OPI sheer tints, and the end result looks more like candy popcorn than flowers 😀 but never mind.They are fun to play with and this is an easy design that doesn’t require a lot of precision.
- Paint a white base. I used OPI Alpine snow
- Paint the OPI sheer tints in small blobs, don’t take too much on the brush or it will be goopy. The shapes can be very random.
- Outline the flower shapes with a thin nail art brush and black polish. I used OPI Black Onyx.
- Finish off with top coat. I used HK Girl from Glisten & Glow.
- Clean up around your cuticles with a flat/angled brush dipped in acetone.
Good luck and have fun with it!