Today I went slightly nautical but still within the floral theme if that makes sense. I was inspired by a pattern from Joules and a picture where they paired this floral print with a striped cushion. So here we go:
Start with a base of navy and white on different nails, I used Isadora ‘Blue Jeans’ on ring, pinke and thumb and OPI ‘Alpine Snow’ on the others.
- Outline the flowers with white to make them show up on the dark background.
- Fill in with chosen colors, I did one white and one pink. Shading done with others colors in the same spectrum.
- Add little dots with green and blue.
- Tape the white nails horizontally. Wait until the base is completely dry before adding tape. I use tape aka. nailvinyls.
- Paint the navy on top and immediately remove the tape.
- Wait a while before you top coat and use a very light hand to not smear the navy.
- Clean up with acetone around your cuticles.
Good luck and have fun!