As we’ve done before in the nail community, we rally some online support when someone is having a rough time and this time it’s Cris’s time. Since she is the flower queen I decided to make a flower mani in my attempt to show my support and try to cheer her up.
I really wanted to try to make a shiny/matte design to see how it would come together and here is how I did it:
- I started with Essie ‘Spin the bottle’ and I mattified it with Essie ‘Matte about you’.
- Next I outlined the flower petals and stems with acrylic paint.
- For the petals I used OPI Sheer tint ‘Don’t violet me down’ that I first diluted with thinner to make it easier to work with. Then added some more thicker color to make the colors a bit shaded.
- After that I added some white acrylic paint.
- I topped it off with painting on my favorite top coat; HK Girl by Glisten & Glow just on my design to make a shiny/matte contrast.
Hope you like it and try something similar!