Now is the season starting for blueberries here in Sweden and I really enjoy eating fresh picked berries, even if the picking process itself is a little tiresome and most often paired with annoying mosquitos.
The base is a gradient with Essie ‘Urban Jungle’, OPI ‘Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around’ and ‘Taupe-Less Beach’. Pinkie and thumb are OPI DS ‘Lapis’.
- As usual when doing watercolor effect I start with mattifying my base using Essie ‘Matte About You’.
- I water down my acrylic paint so I can get excess water to dab off with a dry brush. I blot the brush on a piece of paper now and then to get rid of the liquid.
- I shadow with a darker color that I also blot a little to blend the colors.
- I add some white highlights to my blueberries.
- Seal with favorite top coat. I use HK Girl from Glisten & Glow.
Good luck and have fun!