Hello, today I have some crisp and fresh green stripes for you paired with OPI ‘Sorry I’m fizzy today’ and a rhinestone bow from Born Pretty Store. Use my code AMJ61 for 10% off.
The base is OPI ‘Alpine Snow’ with HK Girl quick drying top coat on that is completely dry before I started.
- When the surface is completely dry I used my nail tape from here and put them on to make irregular stripes.
- I then painted the stripes with China Glaze ‘Grass is Lime Greener’ and OPI ‘You are so outta lime’.
- The nailvinyls/tape has to be removed immediately and pulled off in the direction it’s fastened.
- Wait a little while before putting on top coat and I used a light hand to avoid smearing.
- Finish up with cleaning up the mess with a flat/angled brush dipped in acetone.
Good luck and have fun!
I’ll also include a picture of the white base before I put the stripes on because it’s just so crisp and delicious with a good white color.