Inspiration is everywhere, and I’ve seen so many pictures of these gorgeous heels from Valentino.
Sadly I don’t own them and I expect I’ll never will 😦 so the next best thing is of course to paint them on my nails.
Here is how I did them:
- Base is one coat of OPI ‘Glints of Glinda’ and one coat of quick dry top coat. I use HK Girl. Wait until this is completely dry before the next step.
- Next I cut up a french mani tape to create a slight curve and a t-strap in the middle. Nail tape is from nailvinyls.com
- Fill in with a nude color, I used Essie ‘Urban Jungle’
- I then place the studs in my sticky nail polish. If you want them to stay on for a couple of days I recommend nail glue. I use a wax picker to place my studs.
- For the tip I painted neon yellow ‘Bikini’ from Models Own.
- Clean up an top coat!
I really like how they turned out. Maybe one day I’ll have heels to match…